Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Whether you look for a daily, a few days or a weekly lesson, for a group or private, you will find what you need in this section!
If you find choosing a ski school for your children or yourself slightly overwhelming, we listed our best partners here. From traditional alpine skiing lessons to telemark, cross country skiing, freestyle, speed riding, slalom skiing, snowboarding…make this skiing holiday unique and fun by learning new skills or improve on your favourite sport.
And if it is your first time ever skiing or snowboarding, don’t worry, with these ski schools you will be in great hands. Learning to slide is easy: everyone can do it!
The E.S.F.: better technique = safer skiing.
It is advisable to book in advance.
For those who want a change! We offer the diversity and competence for all ages and all levels in each discipline.
• 425 Alpine ski instructors, 103 snowboard instructors speaking French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Dutch and Russian.
• 14 cross-country instructors.
• 8 instructors for disabled skiers..
• 14 hostesses in 4 selling points.
Winter disciplines taught
• Alpine skiing: from beginner to competition level.
• Snowboard, telemark, mogul skiing and freeride for beginners or experienced skiers.
• Slalom racing from “Flèche d'argent” or “Chamois d’argent” level. Instruction given by certified competition coaches.
• Off-piste skiing in the world’s largest skiing area. Learn powder and off-piste skiing (for intermediate skiers), guaranteed thrills for advanced skiers, heliskiing and ski touring.
• Cross-country skiing: traditional, skating, biathlon, tests and night skiing. Meeting places: Méribel, “Le Blanchot” on the Altiport road; Méribel-Mottaret, in front of the Tourist Office.
Add a little zest and fast track your progress!
Small groups for more security and better teaching quality, combining technique and fun.
A refreshing balance of fun and technique, with quirky multicultural approach.
• 30 instructors providing you with evolutionary teaching adapted to your needs.
• Private lessons in French, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portugese.
• Group lessons in French and English.
• 3 receptionists to advise you, at the meeting point or in the office.
• Skiing, snowboarding, télémark, race training with qualified trainer and world cup racer, ski touring (off-piste or ski extreme), heliskiing and cross-country skiing.
• Magic-Garden : protected area for children and beginners.
• Big-Air-Bag : Big Fun!
Learn to jump in safety, landing on a giant air cushion..
• Freakstyle : freestyle skiing and snowboarding category..
• Speed-Riding (certified school) : a mix of off-piste skiing and flying with the aid of a kite (for expert skiers).
For those who want a change ! We offer the diversity and competence for all ages and all levels in each discipline.
• Multidisciplinary and enthusiastic snowsports professionals.
• A logistic team to meet your requirements. Personal service from bookings to lessons.
• Lesson framework adapted to family needs.
• A beginner area equipped for more comfort and security.
• Our packages: tuition, ski passes and equipment.
Our know how
• Ski and snowboard collective tuitions.
• Clinics: support and improvement.
• Private lessons.
CAB 9 - Ecole de Snowboard
• We’re a small team of dedicated snowboard instructors based in Meribel and also operating in LaTania and Courchevel, providing you with second to none lessons in all aspects of snowboarding.
• We’re not ski instructors who snowboard!
• We live and breathe snowboarding, and have each dedicated a significant portion of our lives to learn and experience as much as possible about this exciting sport.
• Our aim is to make sure that you get the most out of your precious time on the snow by passing on a wealth of knowledge gained through years of riding and teaching snowboarding.
• No matter what your level, we intend to make your experience with us safe and enjoyable, and at the same time open your mind to the latest techniques which will change the way you ride the mountain.